Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hollys Horrorland Vampire Soirée 2016 ✨

I enjoy participating in Hollys annual event!  Thank you, for the fun! and perfect art button!

Rushing through my poetry books, I dropped Edgar's Poetry book.  Viola! it opens to 
" A Valentine" ....I slowly read his words......blah, blah, blah.  ( poor suffering Edgar)

Lightning bolt .......


I am Annabelle Lee
Love will never be
Only eternal thirst
Beyond forever my need..............

Jane Bronte ........


Thank you Holly and All............Xoxoxo




17 comments:

  1. Loving the words and imagery match, Happy Vampire Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines! x Love those words x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOW Debi...you should enter this post at Quoth the Raven...Love of Poe challenge...love it XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I leave the awards to you! Thank you xo

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, Debi! This is wonderful! I love the mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! LOVE!!!!!!!! Happy Bloody Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloody, thorny beautiful roses... love this post Debi & the images are divinely appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! I love this event! xo

      Delete
  7. What a delicious combination of images and words, Debi!

    And poor good old Edgar, indeed!

    Happy Vampires Day Soirée! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, our boy Eddie... in love with love. Sigh.

    Happy Vampire's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank YOU for combining two of my favorite things into such a beautiful creation, dear Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P(o)erfectly beautiful, Debi!! Sorry it has taken me so long to make my way through the soiree crowd to mingle with you! I got struck down with a migraine and had to take a rest on one of Holly's fainting chaise longues. ❤

    ReplyDelete

Comments are greatly appreciated!